3:22 AM / Friday, May 15, 2009
had SS exam today.
wrote alot of words.
:)
bt i think im not suppose too. :)
flunk arl laa.
thn had mlt oral.
before tat nose bleed again.
was worried cause afraid tat when im having oral my nose will bleed again.
thn might freak the teacher out. :)
lucky never bleed infront of her. :)
//
after oral went to mac with some ppl.
thn eunice and stephanie came to join.
felt kind of sianed and when to the swing to wait for ppl.
suddenly nose bleed again.
F mann.
no tissue somemore.
Thanks eunice for running to mac to get tissue for me. :)
Sorry stephanie that i got blood on you. :)
hehheh.
if this goes on, i think i will have serious loss of blood.
//
"You have no idea what the last few days have meant to me." I began. " meeting you has been the best thing that has ever happend to me."I hesitated, knowing if I stop now, I'd never be able to say it to anyone. " I Love You " I whispered.-
Nicholas Sparks, Dear John chapter 8