woke up and watched tv. went back to slp for awhile until 11.30. went to hub to have lunch with my mom. thn met emily to watch g-force. :)nice show anyway. but i got freezing cold.
/
aft movie walked around and talktalktalk. stephanie came aft. sat down to talktalktalk. walked ard again. went to mac to buy drinks. thn bus-ed home with emily.
no photos. :( sry.
/
on the way home kept spamming emily with dumb questions. negativity questions. imma srysry. i know i shldn't be thinking so much. :) cheers to EMILY!
/
Im falling for you - Chester see.
1st verse I don't wanna tell you that I long to see your face I'm scared it my scare you away and I don't wanna tell you that sometimes I think of you and smile cause time with you is time enough for now
pre But I don't know how long I can stick around and be just another friend time and time again and hold my tongue. I don't know how long before it breaks me down inside and all my strength has gone away, and it's too late before I say
I'm falling for you x2
2nd verse I'm trying hard to be myself but I always seem to fail I'm afraid I'm not the guy you know so well cause every time I'm near you I just seem to lose my head and spend my time admiring instead.
pre But I don't know how long I can stick around and be just another friend time and time again and hold my tongue. I don't know how long before it breaks me down inside and all my strength has gone away, and it's too late before I say
I'm falling for you x2
Bridge I'm torn between the chance for everything and a price that I can't pay losing you is something that I'd never chose so I'll just have to wait but it kills me everyday
I'm falling for you x4
I don't wanna tell you sometimes I think of you and smile.